USB/Serial issue

runrev at animabit.de runrev at animabit.de
Fri Dec 1 13:00:00 EST 2006

Hello,

Working on windows.
The function "put driverNames" is not usable on windows.
=> Where to get the driverName usable in runrev with the directive "open driver xyz"?

Perhaps there is a solution for runrev on windows with the open driver syntax, but where can I get the driver name from?

Regards, Franz
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Franz Böhmisch

boehmisch at animabit.de
http://www.animabit.de
GF Animabit Multimedia Software GmbH
Am Sonnenhang 22
D-94136 Thyrnau
Tel +49 (0)8501-8538
Fax +49 (0)8501-8537

Original Message        processed by David InfoCenter