Passing Values to RunRev from an AppleScript

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Dec 1 12:59:23 EST 2006

Hi Dave,

This is very easy:

tell application "Whatever"
   -- do stuff here
   set myRslt to "A Value"
end tell
return myRslt

If you keep this script in a variable myScript, you retrieve the
variable result from the AppleScript script in the following way:

do myScript as AppleScript
put the result

Above script puts "A Value" into the message box.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 1-dec-2006, om 18:03 heeft Dave het volgende geschreven: