Call for Media Viewer Test: Windows Users Especially

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Aug 31 22:41:18 EDT 2006

OK, true, Apples seems to take it's time getting  the Windoz version of
any given QT upgrade
ported over to DOS (must be an engineering night  mare) But at least at
present I think they
are close. Windows users are able to get a QT 7.0 version now. But my
worry is that
even if they are publicly touting that the QT version is uptodate, in
fact its API on Windows
is still deficient. On the other  hand, we have windows users who say
they never have a problem
so, goes to hardware, configuration etc. over which no one has control...

I don't know how anyone could debug this kind of thing...That's
worrisome as it makes
both your Application and Revolution look really bad... and you have
nothing to offer
the user by way of a solution.