How I can to save files .txt on internet?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Aug 31 17:21:10 EDT 2006

Hi Alvaro,

> Hello Klaus..

Gracias, correct spelling :-)

> Thanks !

You're welcome.

> I have other question. If I need to link .swf files,
> how I can?

Hmm... Good question...

You have 2 possibilities here:

1.
Use a player object and play the Flash files via Quicktime.
Pro: Built in solution
Con: Needs QuickTime to be installed on the target computer and
QT only supports Flash up to version 5 (or 6?) of Flash.

2.
Use Chipps "altBrowser" external, that will supply a REAL
internt-browser (inluding Flash etc...!) inside your Rev stacks
and thus can play any Flash content.
Pro: You can display websites inside your stacks on Mac an Win.
Con: You will have to buy this external, but I can really
recommend this solution!

Check Chipps website for more info:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altBrowserCover/default.htm

Hope that helps.