Cgi function

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Wed Aug 30 17:18:04 EDT 2006

Hershel ,

Well, some other list members might give you more accurate
answers, but as for cgi engine I'm using Rev 2.5 on a Linux
server because I've been told that this version includes db libs
as well as xml libs.
As for the db driver path, I use the following lines :

     put "/usr/local/bin/" into path
     revSetDatabaseDriverPath path

right before the script line that calls revOpenDatabase...

HTH,
JB