Crash report procedure

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 30 04:20:17 EDT 2006

Dear Sivakatirswami,

In RevOnline, in the user space called Mark, you will find a stack
with the name Verbose Logging. This plugin gives you an easy wayto
turn on and off the verboselogging feature. When you experience
crashes, turn it on and submit the verboselog with the crash report
to BugZilla. Normally, you will find the verboselog in the same
folder as the Revolution application, but I have noticed that
Revolution puts the file into the defaultFolder sometimes, which is
not always the same folder.

Best

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 30-aug-2006, om 0:43 heeft Sivakatirswami het volgende geschreven: