Studio resizeing stack behind back of user...,ii

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 30 04:11:27 EDT 2006

Dear Andrew,

Having read the older Studio Resizing Stack thread now, I assume the
windowBoundingRect is the problem.

You cannot change the size windowBoundingRect as Revolution sets it
on startup by yourself, as ar as I can see. I had a look at the
accessible scripts and I suspect that the script setting the
windowBoundingRect on startup is not editable.

If you make a small splash stack which opens before the large screen,
you could set the windowboundingrect in the preOpenStack handler of
the splash stack. You could also make a plugin which opens when
Revolution starts up and put a script to set the windowBoundingRect
when it opens.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 29-aug-2006, om 23:40 heeft Mark Schonewille het volgende geschreven: