Studio resizeing stack behind back of user...,ii

Andrew Meit meitnik at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 29 17:32:33 EDT 2006

Am not doing nothing with menus of any kind and am not doing a full
screen stack either. Yes, all my OS X apps resize large for me I when
I set them too. I can't stand Rev taking over my design. I would like
to pass preopenstack to ide but discovered if I do Rev changes my
stack again on reload. Tessler used to wear a t-shirt at PARC, "DONT
MODE ME IN" It works for me. So how do I hack the IDE to give me an
option????

Shalom, Andrew
{Choose Life, Create Hope, Nurture Love...}