a praise for Galaxy Message Box.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Aug 25 11:30:43 EDT 2006

Friends,

I must say, I always wondered why Jerry was creating a message box
replacement for Galaxy and Constelation. I thought that was to create
a tight package, like it's not cool to tune a car and leave some part
of it like the boring original. Today, I just discovered why! Galaxy
Message Box Rocks!!!! I am in love! The way the put commands pile up
is a very useful productive gain, all my debug info there with no
trouble, no need to go writing to custom flds or log files. The
message box takes care of storing previous put commands.

Yes Jerry, I now understand the elegance of simple things. Thanks for
your hard work!

Cheers
andre