Play One Movie On Top of Another?

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 20:13:21 EDT 2006

Just a guess, but I don't think you can do what you want because of
transparency issues. You can't put buttons on top of QT movies (or at least
you couldn't in the last version of Rev I tried it on). You have to create
the QT interraction outside Rev and then play the move in Rev with the
famous QTExternals.

At least that's what I think is still the state of the art.