Can one run out of IDs?

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Thu Aug 24 11:33:16 EDT 2006

How does setting relayerGroupedControls let you move them from one group to
another?

Actually, I'm looking at reusing fields and it maybe be faster, but it
isn't slimmer.  It makes the layout of the scripts much more complex.

At 10:47 AM 8/24/2006, you wrote:

> > I'm also grouping fields to facilitate the layout.  There is no easy way to
> > move a field from one group to another that I can see, except for cutting
> > and pasting.  I suppose I could rework my algorithms to not use groups.
>
>Yes, flds can be moved between groups very easily using the
>relayerGroupedControls property).
>But again, I think that simply moving contents would mean slimmer &
>faster scripts...

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
314-629-5248 or 888-682-4588