Question: MacOS X Bundled Apache Server or Embeded Web Server?

chris bohnert chris at altuit.com
Thu Aug 24 10:27:54 EDT 2006

Hi Andre,

I'm not sure what it is you're linking that is using libraries that may not
be in the standard /usr/lib or /usr/local/lib  but when I run into problems
like this I always try to cheat.

Can you modify the LIBRARYPATH env. variable to include your install
directory and then just put all your dependencies in your install directory?

--
cb