Win build opens at minimum size (and 'Made with Rev' logos)

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 05:17:55 EDT 2006

I was recently testing a build on Win 98 and found that the app opened
at minimum size.  Same build for OS X was fine.  I set the stack to be
resizeable, but I couldn't grow it.  It was as if the min size was
being treated as a max size.  My fix was to set the minimum size to the
desired size and then build again. (using 2.7.2, OS X)

Don't know whether this will be of any use to anyone, but there it is.

And while I am on, I have no objections to giving Rev due recognition
for the software I make.  My beef is that the quality of the logo
images provided is pretty poor, to the point where the 'made with' text
of PNGs is virtually illegible - and certainly becomes so if scaled at
all.  The best is runtimeweb.gif, and I use that converted in
GraphicConverter to the format and size I need.

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership

http://www.i-psych.co.uk