QT Player controls frozen in Deamcard 2.7.2

Andrew Nelson andrewnelson at mac.com
Wed Aug 23 07:31:17 EDT 2006

Jacqueline, thanks for the info but changing the buffer from true to
false makes no difference, controls still frozen. I am going to try
some other scenario's like running some stacks that I have not yet
opened in 2.7.2 on an older DreamCard Player (which they worked fine
on last spring)and see what the outcome is so I can see if maybe my
2.7.2 download did not come through totally sound. Everything except
movie players seems to work O.K. I am using QuickTime Pro 7.1.2 by
the way.

     Any other suggestions?

Would purchasing the new Revolution Media 2 (which I assume is the
replacement for DreamCard) solve my problem?