QT Player controls frozen in Deamcard 2.7.2

Andrew Nelson andrewnelson at mac.com
Tue Aug 22 22:00:50 EDT 2006

I upgraded to DreamCard 2.7.2 only to discover that all my movie
players no longer work! The controller is visible etc. but it won't
play (or drag) by clicking the button or with a scripted command. Is
there something buggy between QT version 7.1.2 and Dreamcard 2.7.2?
Help, I am a classroom music teacher that depends on QuickTime to
play my soundtracks & midi files for the students to sing and play
instruments with.