RunRev logos

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Aug 22 17:01:44 EDT 2006

Garrett Hylltun wrote:

> didn't pay all this damn money so I could put their copyright statement
> along with mine on anything I do.

It's pretty much boilerplate standard. Look in any About box or credits
listing for almost any product and you'll see attributions for other
development systems. I recall "Portions copyright by Think C" on almost
every program I ran on OS 9. The attribution does not have to be
prominent, nor do you need to use the logo, nor do you need to make a
big deal out of it. I generally put a tiny line of type at the bottom of
a credits listing. That's all that's needed. And when it comes right
down to it, I doubt very much that RR will prosecute you if you happen
to omit it. This is really a minor thing to get upset about.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com