MySQL problem(2) ...

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 16:17:49 EDT 2006

--- Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:
> Jan-
>
> Tuesday, August 22, 2006, 11:10:33 AM, you wrote:
>
> > If you're using the Automated queries and database
> > linked controls, you can use the undocumented
> command
> > 'revGoToRecordOfQuery'.
>
> I hate all these undocumented db commands. You
> wouldn't happen to have
> a list of the undocumented ones around, would you?
> Or would that be
> considered documenting them?

Heh, they're all there for your perusing, in the
'revDatabase' frontscript. Just open the Message Box,
go to the 'Front Scripts' tab, tick the 'Show
Revolution UI Front Scripts' checkbox, and doubleclick
the line 'revDatabase' in the list that appears.

Most of them have a short explanation of what they do.
Unfortunately, the fact that they're undocumented
means they can change at any given time. On the plus
side, this means they can rip it out and improve it at
some point in the future, maybe even adding
engine-level data bindings?

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>