RunRev logos

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 15:58:21 EDT 2006

Garrett

This fairly standard verbiage and should be no big deal.  If you pay
attention to the software you use daily, I bet you'll find a number
of programs that include a statement something like this:  "Portions
copyright(c)   ...some other guy's software company...."  I can't
recall offhand where I've seen it before, but I know I have.  In
fact, I'm pretty sure I ended up having to give credit to Apple for
something or another when I published my software.

Marian