windowshape and systemwindow

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Mon Aug 21 09:44:54 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am a bit stuck here...

I am trying to create a stack with a windowshape and thus default
decorations!,
so it appears in the windows taskbar!

But it turns out that only images WITH any tranparency can be used as
windowshape
and NOT simple rectangle images with NO transparency at all????

Can someone please confirm this?

And can someone give me a hint how I can fulfill this task:

I need a window without decorations that will appear in the windows
taskbar
when minimized/iconified AND switch the "systemwindow" with a
mouseclick.

Tried everything already but no success, my desparation is growing :-/

Thanks in advance!

Best

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de