Rev cgi & gzip HTML data to browser

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Aug 20 10:33:37 EDT 2006

Hi JB,

I'll try it myself when Im at home again. In the mean time, are you
sure that the value of "it" is correct? Is it possible that your
browser is still waiting for data, until the socket times out and the
browser tries to decompress the data?

Your variable is called myHtml. Are you downloading data to a file or
do you want to display the contents of myHtml in the browser?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Salery is the easiest way to set up your own web store: http://
www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 20-aug-2006, om 11:54 heeft jbv het volgende geschreven: