[TIP] systemWindow and windowShape properties

Sean Shao shaosean at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 20 00:01:38 EDT 2006

I don't remember seeing anything posted about this on the list, so I thought
I'd share my frustration with you all ;-)

You need to set the "windowShape" property before the "systemWindow"
property (and the "shadow" property).. It seems that if you set the
"windowShape" property after it resets those properties.. *sigh* Anyways,
thought I'd share that to save someone else a few hours of tracking down why
it doesn't work properly..