Top 5 Articles at revJournal.com

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Aug 18 12:04:31 EDT 2006

I was reviewing the hit logs for revJournal.com today, and discovered
that the top 5 most frequently accessed articles there are, in order:

#1: Using Imported Images in Your Stack
by Sandy Beadle
<http://www.revjournal.com/tutorials/importing-images-in-revolution.html>

#2: Making of ArcadeEngine
by Malte Brill
<http://www.revjournal.com/features/arcade-engine.html>

#3: Everything You Know Is Wrong, Part 1
by Mark Wieder, Ah Software
<http://www.revjournal.com/tutorials/everything-you-know.html>

#4: Handy Handlers #5: Pack/Unpack
by yours truly
<http://www.revjournal.com/tutorials/handy-handlers-005.html>

#5: Saving data in Revolution standalones
by Sarah Reichelt
<http://www.revjournal.com/tutorials/saving_data_in_revolution.html>

If you haven't read these yet I think you'll find them very useful.

Many thanks to these authors and the others who've contributed to
revJournal.

As a community-driven effort, revJournal relies on submissions like
these from Rev developers who want to share their knowledge to help
others.  If you'd like to contribute an article to the growing knowledge
base there, just drop me a note anytime.  And don't worry if you're not
a professional developer -- the #1 article at revJournal was submitted
by an educator who learned a few tips about working with images and
wanted to pass those along (good work, Sandy).

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal