Line numbers in scripteditor?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Aug 18 03:13:33 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I could not resist: there is a very simple solution:

on selectionChanged
   if the short name of the owner of the target = "revScript" \
         and the short name of the selectedfield = "script" then
     put word 2 of the selectedLine into fld "GoLine"
   end if
   pass selectionChanged
end selectionChanged

Paste this handler into the "revCommon" back script and save it.
The "Go line" box will be interactive: allowing to go to any line or
displaying the number of the current clicked line.

Le 17 août 06 à 05:55, Dan Shafer a écrit :

> Nope.
> You can:
>
> (1) copy-paste and do your script editing in BBEdit on OS X or some
> other
> editor on Windows.
> (2) switch to Galaxy from Daniels-Mara which, if memory serves,
> does include
> this ability.
>
> On 8/16/06, William de Smet <wdesmet at wanadoo.nl> wrote:
>>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Is it possible to show line numbers in the scripteditor?
>> If it is I don't know how to show them.
>>
>> greetings,
>>
>> William (from a sunny Holland)

Best Regards from Paris,