[OT] Used PowerBook G3 Available for Donation

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 13:29:01 EDT 2006

I have a very old Macintosh PowerBook G3 with the pre-Bronze keyboard on
which OS X cannot be installed that I would happily donate to the first
educational or non-profit organization to raise its hand and ask for it.

I'll even pay shipping within the U.S.

But let's not garbage up the list. Email me privately at
revolutionary.dan at gmail.com. First come, first served. Replying here
disqualifies you!