Getting version string for standalone app

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 16 11:23:07 EDT 2006

Devin Asay wrote:

 > I assume these custom prop sets survive to the standalone state--can't
 > imagine why they wouldn't.

I hadn't thought about that. I just did a quick test and it looks like
they don't, unless I did something wrong.

 > So I can just read them at runtime rather
 > than having to dynamically update the About stack before I save as
 > standalone?

Looks like you'll have to update before building. I didn't try it, but
you might test using a setProp handler to manage it automatically, so
when the SB sets the version properties, your setProp handler would
catch that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com