Menu madness

Chris Carroll-Davis asgg35 at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Aug 16 06:16:34 EDT 2006

Hello everyone -

I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem with menus.

I have a set of three menus (as one menubar) repeated on several
cards.  In the menu Builder I have "set as menu bar on Mac OS"
selected.  Whenever I navigate from one card to another the height of
my stack shrinks!

Now I suppose Rev is trying to be *helpful* by compensating for the
difference in the way Mac and PC handle menus - but obviously
something is going awry here.  Is there something obvious I'm doing
wrong?

Help!

Chris