XML and Revolutin

Rob Beynon r.beynon at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Aug 16 06:04:33 EDT 2006

Dear All,

I'm writing a small program that will read a text file and generate a
corresponding SVG graphic. Ideally, the input text file would be
readily parsed, and I'm wondering about using XML style construction.

I'd appreciate pointers to any resources that would help me use XML.
Is there, for example a tool that would strip an XML file to a list of
variables and values?

--
Best regards,
 Rob

[Message created: 16 August 2006 at 11:02:48]
Prof. Rob Beynon                    |+44 151 794 4312 (voice)
Dept. Veterinary Preclinical        |+44 151 794 4243 (fax)
Sciences, University of Liverpool,
Crown Street, Liverpool L69 7ZJ     |mailto:r.beynon at liv.ac.uk