Can Rev as CGI pull an URL's HTML into a variable?

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Tue Aug 15 16:20:21 EDT 2006

In the IDE, you can create a stack (named "inetCode" below) and copy button
"revLibUrl" of stack "revlibrary" to it. Then in the stack script:

on libraryStack
   insert script of btn "revLibUrl" of this stack into back
end libraryStack

Near the beginning of your CGI script, you would then have this line:

   start using stack "inetCode"

Now just make sure the "inetCode" stack is in the same folder as your script and
the engine, and I think it should work - unless I've overlooked something...
nahhh, that never happens... ;o)

Phil