OT: Is there a more English-like Programming languagethan Transcript?

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Aug 15 15:56:21 EDT 2006

But what if they were searching for the French localized version of
Revolution? Would they search for FrenchRevolution? Would google
faithfully reply, "Did you mean, 'French Revolution?' and so
misdirect the user? Germany never had a revolution that I know if.
They have historically been too busy taking over other people's
countries, so GermanRevolution might produce the correct links. Of
course if Hitler had his way we wouldn't be having this conversation.
<uuurp... more French wine pls...>

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management