Windows standalone application to foreground upon un-minimizing?

Jon Seymour jonseymour at mac.com
Tue Aug 15 14:52:24 EDT 2006

Hello,

When I minimize a standalone application for Win32 made with Rev,
then click its button in the "task bar" at the bottom of the screen,
my application's window is drawn behind other apps that are currently
open. I've never observed this behavior before with mainstream
Windows apps as the intent of "un-minimizing" is obviously to bring
the app to the foreground, on top of the others.

Does anyone know how to combat this?

Thanks,

Jon