OT: Is there a more English-like Programming language than Transcript?

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 10:37:31 EDT 2006

You can be more specific with more knowledgeable people.
  When I travel overseas and people ask where I'm from, I say "The
United States". When people ask in the US, I say "California". If they
live on the west coast, I'll probably say "Los Angeles". If they live
in California, I'll just say "LA". If they live in greater LA, I'll say
"San Dimas". If they live in San Dimas, I'll say "The corner of
Commercial St."
  Sometimes "Revolution" is right. Sometimes "Transcript". Transcript
definitely has its place and it is seldom difficult to know when to use
it.
 Paul Looney