ANN: Encryption Demo Stack

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Aug 13 14:03:38 EDT 2006

I've completed a stack to show how to use encryption and work with
passwords.

It was complicated to figure out but I think I've come up with an easy
to implement approach.

Please let me know if it is useful and if there are any security flaws.

It is available at RevOnLine in the Programming section in both modern
and legacy formats. It was written in Rev 2.7.2 and the legacy stack
has been tested with 2.5.1 which is the first version of Rev with the
required encryption abilities. I've tested the modern version on both
Mac OS X and Windows XP but it should work on any platform Rev
supports.

Bill Vlahos