Revolution 2.7.3 released, support for U3

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sun Aug 13 08:18:38 EDT 2006

Thanks, Richard... I wish I had your encyclopedic mind.  This was way
outside my personal experience not ever having owned a PC.  I thought this
may have had something to do with writing apps for handhelds - Rev having a
Palm interface option or something like that... Jim