Killer ap commits suicide!

barryb at libero.it barryb at libero.it
Sat Aug 12 07:10:40 EDT 2006

I am still building my first stack in Revolution Media 2.7.2. on XP.
I have a problem (understatement!): on trying to insert a Rev icon into a card, I inadvertantly changed the SHAPE of the Stack!
Now it can  only be seen through a "keyhole" in the form of an R about half an inch high and I can't for the life of me change it
back to the original fullscreen view.

The Inspector shows that all cards, objects etc., are still present.
Of course, I could restart from an earlier backup but this happened in a working session where I had made a lot of progress.
I enjoy reading the answers to others on this list but maybe I should spend some of that time to Read The Manual!

Obvious last line :- Will some kind person please explain the solution to my problem?

Thanks in advance,
Barry Barber