Support has gone Silent

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Aug 10 16:49:52 EDT 2006

Camm29 wrote:
> now the Support Team have gone SILENT.

We answer everything, so if you didn't get an answer it means we haven't
received your question. That said, there are some cases where a question
needs to be sent to one of the engineers, and those may take a few days
longer. You can always write in to ask where your issue stands if you
haven't heard in a while.

I just did a search for your name in the support database and I see what
happened. I had moved your ticket to the bug queue, as I wrote to you I
would do, and your reply to my message was filed in the bug queue
instead of to general support. So it has been sitting there and I didn't
know it.

If this happens again, please do write in with a new message (not a
reply to an old one) and ask us to look up your ticket. I'm sorry this
happened, but I'm posting this to the list in case anyone else has
something similar occur.

We really do address every ticket that comes in, so if you don't hear
back in a reasonable time (within 1-2 business days) you can be pretty
sure we didn't see your question. Write again and we'll track it down.

I'll address your particular inquiry offline.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com