HTML Tag Cleaner Fails

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Aug 9 15:17:55 EDT 2006

I sure wouldn't want this thread to stop!

OK, the httmltext doesn't render multiples spaces as a single space. And it
doesn't do tables, or forms, or a lot of other suff.

But, I use it ALL THE TIME. Just about every project I do contains htmltext.
It's create for embedding links into fields, or images, or formatting the
text in a filed or creating psedo-tables with tabstops, or creating oultine
controls. While it won't render the majority of HTML pages, it is certainly
useful for many of us.

btw, Dar, as smart as you are, I'm sure you can create a RegEx script to
render the multiple spaces as one ;-). Even though it would be a hack, it's
one that works, and us Rev programmers are all about figuring out how to
make things WORK.

-Chipp