HTML Tag Cleaner Fails

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Aug 9 13:58:40 EDT 2006

On Aug 9, 2006, at 11:26 AM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

> Guys, I don't get why <title> is worthy of an argument and bad
> feelings.

It is certainly not worthy of bad feelings.  That may not be clear in
bantering in email.

And the argument, and here I mean discussion, is more about the
nature of htmlText and the nature of advocacy for its features.

Is the purpose of htmlText to represent text with formatting in a
single easy-to-use value?  Or is the purpose to represent HTML?

It is easy to see which camp we are in.

Are you eager to get the space representation fixed or enhanced?  If
yes, you are probably in the HTML camp.  If no, then not.

Dar Scott