Export PNG weirdness

Chris Carroll-Davis asgg35 at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Aug 9 11:36:59 EDT 2006

UPDATE 2:

weep, weep.

It's the font.    :-(

I haven't worked out what the specific issues are, but it simply
fails with many, many fonts.  Don't know whether it is a problem with
Postscript, TrueType, Unicode or what.

I suppose I should lodge this as a bug - quite serious, in my opinion
- since the ability to output images from specific controls was one
of the features of 2.7.2 I believe.  I've never used bugzilla before
(!) is it simple to do?

Unhappy Chris