HTML Tag Cleaner Fails

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Aug 8 19:52:52 EDT 2006

Dar,

No, I opened an html page with the following code in TextEdit while
not ignoring RTF commands (isn't it funny that TextEdit uses the same
option to en/disable HTML and RTF?):

<title>bar</title>

Not that the title tags are in the body and still not rendered by
TextEdit. However, if I replace "title" by "foo", "bar" is visible in
TextEdit. Revolution does the same, if I set the htmlText of a field
to above html code.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 9-aug-2006, om 1:06 heeft Dar Scott het volgende geschreven: