Plugin visibility

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sun Aug 6 21:43:03 EDT 2006

The settings Mark mentioned are the ones I was referring to in my earlier
response. I didn't see a message among them that tells the plugin when (start of
session / mid-session) or how (auto / manual) it is being opened. I thought
that's what you wanted - so the plugin to make up its own mind whether it should
be visible or not. Maybe I missed what you were really asking?

Phil Davis