form email to RevCGI

HyperChris at aol.com HyperChris at aol.com
Fri Aug 4 14:11:11 EDT 2006

All good questions. Thank you.

Yes i checked the HTML i received in the email and it was the same code that
I sent. None of the method code and script calls had been butchered. In fact,
i could detach the html file (some email clients let you do this) and open it
as a web page and it worked fine.

I tried several email clients (AOL, QuickMail, Mail and Entourage) and had
that same no parameters result. I used to think this was just a limitation of
email clients (i.e. they could look like a web page but they weren't full
featured and couldn't support actions) but then I started getting these form version
that called PHP scripts.

Has anyone tried doing this with a rev CGI engine?