Looking for a tutorial on using Arrays in Rev

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Aug 2 18:30:34 EDT 2006

Someone (a relatively new Rev user) just mentioned to me that they were
"not yet array savvy".

I know they have already found a bunch of tutorials, the online
conferences, etc. - but I thought I'd point them to a tutorial on using
arrays, because I think that's perhaps the "right" solution to the
problem they're tackling. And I can't find one !!

Does anyone know of a good intro to using arrays in Rev - preferably a
tutorial, or sample stack, or ...