2.6 Dreamcard stacks won't launch when converted to 2.7

Curtis Ford cford at gwm.sc.edu
Wed Aug 2 16:15:06 EDT 2006

Thanks very much anyway for checking it, Kay - very mysterious.

I've downloaded the trial version of 2.7 onto 2 computers (one with XP, one with OS X) and tried making the 'hello world' standalone on each. The standalones seem to build OK, just like you described, but still won't launch on any of the 4 machines (OS X 10.4.7, 10.3.9, 2 with XP) I've tried them on.

Feels like there must just be one thing (maybe terribly obvious?) I'm missing.. though if you (and another helpful tester who answered privately) could build successfully from my file, I suppose I could still submit my project for the contest in hopes that they can open it, even if I can't ..?  : (

-Curt