rawKeyDown - Cross Platform ???

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 12:48:31 EDT 2006

Dear Sean (and all other readers!),
  Your message is one of those ones that are useful but also
don't answer the initial question:-

1. Yes, I will use "on enterKey" and "on returnKey" as per
your advice, because if I use "rawKeyDown" it BLOCKS TEXT
ENTRY TO TEXT FIELDS!

2. I am also, gently, working on some sort of a game that demands
all sorts of keyboard control - and should, ideally, be OK
cross-platform.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006