LibURL Error Previous request not completed

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 2 11:50:23 EDT 2006

Hi Jim,

I just want to make a nice little application that you can keep open
in the background until you need it. So, I definitely don't want a
companion app. Why do you mention UDP? I'm just establishing regular
FTP connections.

FTP servers don't care much about the number of connections. Good FTP
clients upload and download files at the same time, using different
connections. I want to do the same. Although it is impossible to do
exactly that with libUrl, it does get me close.

Indeed, I don't control which file finishes first etc, as you can see
by looking at the Transfers window of EcxFTP. It also indicates that
libURL doesn't allow for true asynchronous uploads, while other FTP
clients do.

All the best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 2-aug-2006, om 16:58 heeft Jim Ault het volgende geschreven: