rawKeyDown - Cross Platform ???

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 07:25:19 EDT 2006

Does anybody know whether rawKeyDown numbers are the
same cross-platform?

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/KEY NAMER.rev.zip

I am trying to get away from cute little red tick GIFs for my
EFL pupils to click on to check things and moving to hitting
either the ENTER or RETURN key.

As I author on Mac OS X but deploy on Ubuntu Linux
I am a bit scared:

AND, on a more global scale, if rawKeyDown numbers
are not the same some sort of table of equivalents is called for.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006