2.6 Dreamcard stacks won't launch when converted to 2.7

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 00:00:28 EDT 2006

On 8/2/06, Curtis Ford <cford at gwm.sc.edu> wrote:

> IIf anyone has a moment to try & save it as a standalone, or confirm the
> problem, I'd really appreciate it.

Downloaded your stack and saved it as a standalone no problems. Didn't
change any of the 2.7.x default settings for creating standalones. I just
opened your stack in the IDE and immediately selected "Save As Standalone
Application...". It created a OSX application bundle and a Windows exe with
a folder called 'Externals'. Sorry I can't test the Windows app for you.

OSX 10.4.7 PB1.25

Sorry, no closer to solving your problem. Probably only adds to the
frustration:-(