Is WMV possible in Rev

RJ McNicol rjmc at athabascamedia.ca
Sun Apr 30 19:51:35 EDT 2006

Thanks for the quick replies Mark and Dan.

I'll go by both of your recommendations and probably stick with the built in
playback.  I'm on XP and Flip4Mac sounds like a great program.

I usually have a number of  video with narrations in my projects and when
the user clicks on the more info video icons in the interface the wmv's come
on full screen on the XP with no issues.

I've found avi's are just too darn big for an interactive CD.   Since newer
projects will be for OS X and XP I might look further into your Flip4Mac
option.

Cheers

RJ McNicol
Canada