Is WMV possible in Rev

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Apr 30 17:49:15 EDT 2006

Hi RJ,

I have Flip4Mac installed and can play WMV files in Revolution,
running on a Mac with Mac OS X. The best option for cross-platform
compatibility probably is avi or mpg. These formats can still use a
variety of encodings and you will want to make sure that the encoding
is available for all platforms.

You could also write a script to detect the encoding needed for your
files and present a dialog with information about where to get the
necessary plugins. You could help your users by providing them with a
direct link in the dialog that opens the correct web site.

Best,

Mark

Op 30-apr-2006, om 23:09 heeft RJ McNicol het volgende geschreven: