Absolutely not important ..... but strange !

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 30 15:06:54 EDT 2006

Hi from Paris,

I ran a normal Rev development session to see why
(and when) the little box comes up.

> Hi from Paris,
>
> I use Revolution 2.6.1 build 152 on a Mac with 2 screens.
> I have noticed a tiny square (about 1 mm x 1 mm) on the
> bottom left of my second screen. It obviously belongs to
> Revolution, because, from the finder, when I click on it,
> it brings Revolution to the foreground, and when I quit
> Revolution, it disappears.
>
> What purpose (if any) does it serve ?
>
> Has anybody else noticed this ?

It appears when I open my first script, and stays
until I quit Revolution.

I thought it might be 4WDevolution, which I use as a
plugin, but it's not that.

It's still not important, but it's still strange ....!

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"